Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Dentistry, a full array of treatments in our Dearborn office to bring you a beautiful, healthy smile
- Cosmetic Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Specialty Dentures, to help you smile again
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Migraine and Headache Therapy, reduce the intensity and occurrence of migraines and headaches
- MTM Orthodontic Therapy
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Preventive Program, to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Therapy, to save an infected tooth
- Scaling and Root Planing, to remove plaque and tartar
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/Migraine, Many migraine, headache, and TMJ disorders are associated with an imbalance in the dental system,
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
We do our best:
- To keep you on time
- To keep you informed and educated about your treatment and treatment options
- To keep you relaxed and comfortable
- To handle all emergencies as soon as possible
- To help maximize insurance benefits
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, oral cancer screening, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
Implants are synthetic structures that are placed in the area of the tooth normally occupied by the root. Implants are anchored to the jawbone or metal framework on the bone and act as a foundation for an artificial tooth or permanent bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach dentures. Read More...
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked. Read More...
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns are synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth's function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth. Read More...
Whitening procedures have effectively restored the smile of people with stained, dull, or discolored teeth.The darker tissue of your teeth, the dentin, can become exposed as the outer layer of enamel is worn away by the effects of aging or things like caffeine and tobacco. Read More...
Root Canal Therapy
Root canals are tiny passageways that branch off from beneath the top of the tooth, coursing their way vertically downward, until they reach the tip of the root. Read More...
Simple toothaches can often be relieved by rinsing the mouth to clear it of debris and other matter. Sometimes, a toothache can be caused or aggravated by a piece of debris lodged between the tooth and another tooth. Avoid placing an aspirin between your tooth and gum to relieve pain, because the dissolving aspirin can actually harm your gum tissue. Read More...
Our goal is to help you to minimize the risk of emergency treatment. This is why we commit a generous amont of time designing a Lifetime Treatment Plan that will help you to offset the possibility of unforseen pain or tooth breakage. Read More...